Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Late Reflection

Last week I aim to improve several things like my stamina and my movement in game, I tried to train my stamina, but for some reason, I feel my stamina is going down as the week past during the game, I don't know if it is just because we played 3 games on Friday that make me feel really tired at the last game or my stamina is really going down.

Another thing that I improve a little is my timing for spiking, but it is not consistent, one day I might be good, but another my timing for spiking can go crazy again. It is because I am not use to the different sets, and also the different position and timing.

Some of the things I didn't achieve is my movement in game, I still get massed up during a game because I am just thinking too much and not concentrated, and I also panic when I am nervous, those are some things that I have to try and change, and to perform my best during games and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment